- Can achieve moderate gas absorption for soluble/reactive gases
- Adjustable throat size and pressure drop
- Removes coarse solids including sand, crushed rock, metals, salts.
- Effective for gas absorption and removal of high loadings of particulate
- Effective scrubbing of gas streams with high concentrations of contaminants
- Can remove gaseous contaminants up to 99% efficiency in small volume applications
- Can be used in combination with packed towers and other scrubbing technologies for emergency scrubbing of process vents and storage tanks
- Good for low volume gas flows, like tank vents, as stand-alone scrubbers, or operating in concert with a packed tower
- Ideal for foundry and mining industry applications
- Scrubs high loadings of corrosive / flammable dusts
at 95-98% efficiency
Drizgas Venturi scrubber efficiently collects fine particulate and mists. Scrubbing liquid is atomized into fine droplets which entrap particles. Adjustable throats for efficiency optimization are standard. Capacities to 76,000+ CFM per unit.
The Venturi Scrubber uses the differential between high velocity gases and free-flowing water to create droplets which entrap contaminants, hold them in suspension and deliver them as a highly concentrated slurry. The Venturi Scrubber offers more advantages in separating and recovering liquid mists and ultra-fine particulate than other gas cleaning methods.
The Venturi Scrubber serves industry in several ways. It removes pollutants present in process gas streams. This includes removing hazardous and nuisance dusts, fumes and mists from stack gases. Cleaning process gas streams to remove oils, dusts and other particulate, this scrubber offers industry an opportunity to recycle these gases as fuels or process raw materials. Finally, the Venturi Scrubber makes it possible to reclaim valuable materials which can result in significant process savings.
Simple in design, yet highly efficient, this Venturi Scrubber incorporates features calculated to maximize collection efficiency while minimizing operating and maintenance costs. Extremely important in these days of rising energy costs is an adjustable pressure drop provision and an energy regain feature which combine to reduce power consumption and operating costs.
- Non-plugging, trouble free design for introducing the scrubbing liquid.
- Easily adjustable venturi throat damper.
- Abrasion resistant flooded elbow design to deter scrubber wear.
- Cyclonic separator for mist elimination (no mesh pads or chevrons to clean or replace).
- Adjustable spin damper for optimization of cyclonic separator performance.
- Integral sump or separate recirculation system designs available to minimize total water consumption.
- Ammonia ( NH3 ) scrubbing
- Chlorine ( CL2) gas scrubbing and HCI gas scrubbing
- Sulfur dioxide ( SO2 ) scrubbing
- Nitric Acid ( HNO3 ) Fume scrubbing
- Methyl Mercaptant, Ethyl Mercaptant scubbing
- Hydrogen Sulphide ( H2S ) Scrubbing
- Methanol ( CH3OH ) Vapour Scruubbing system
- Dimethyl Terepthalate & Xylene scrubbing system
- NOx Scrubbing system
- Boiler Exhaust flue gas Particulate removal