- Handle air flow rate up to 800 CFM
- Material of construction: PP, PP+FRP, MS+FRP, SS304, SS316
- Removal method by absorption/Chemisorption
- Sight glass with gauge cocks
- Liquid level controller
- Liquid outlet pneumatic pump
- Pressure indicator with isolating valve
- Temperature indicator connection
- High quality enamel paint system
- Compact, efficient scrubbing of small gas flows from lab hoods, storage tanks, and small industrial pilot plant equipment.
- The Vent Gas Scrubber Systems are economical in their use of water.
- They can provide a draft as fans can but they are also efficient in particulate and noxious gas removal – unlike fans.
- Unlike bag house-type filters, continuous operation is possible with minimal maintenance.
- Robust skid design
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Requires less installation & speed startup
- Vent gas scrubber comprised of both scrubbing and gas separator section. High pressure liquid is injected at top of venturi section and flows downward through venture throat.
- As the gas enters the throat section, formed liquid sheets and droplets are sheared and break up into much smaller sizes due to the high relative velocity difference between the gas and liquid.
- These extremely small droplets create a tremendous amount of surface area for gas absorption and impaction collection of particulate to occur.
- In addition, the velocity of the liquid spray creates a negative pressure which pulls gas into the Scrubber.
- The gas is passed to the vent gas separator. It is a device to separate the entrained gas and liquid discharged from the scrubbing section. It operates on the gravity principle with the liquid directed to the bottom to run out a drain opening while the gas must make a 180 degree change of direction to exit through a top outlet. The unit is sized to allow low gas velocity so that gravity separation can be achieved.
- Vent Gas Separator is used where it is undesirable to discharge the entrained gas with the liquid into a drain. Alternatively, if using a large tank with the Vent Gas Scrubber, such as for recirculation of the scrubbing liquid, the Liquid Gas Separator is not necessary.
Vent Gas Scrubber
- Drizgas Vent Gas Scrubber System is a compact, lightweight, and easy-to-install unit designed for economical and effective control of pollution from low volume sources.
- This system is designed primarily for neutralizing acids, ammonia, amines, bases, and other corrosive materials. Units come equipped with sealless magnetic drive electric pumps which provide dependable, long-term use.
- Scrubbing fumes from Laboratory fume hoods
- Schools and industrial shops
- Pilot or bench scale plant equipment
- Scrubbing fumes from Napkin incinerator
- Scrubbing odor from municipal solid waste
- Smaller commercial and industrial uses