- Clean spots and spills in smaller areas before they become stains with this portable carpet extractor.
- Clean small spots on carpet without closing or cleaning entire room.
- Use in narrow or tight area
- High efficiency filtration
- Removal efficiency of 99.9 %
- Compact design
- Low noise
- User friendly
- Durable finish standard
- Rugged construction
Drizgas Tech offers best quality Spot Extractor Systems. These equipment are used to eliminate airborne contaminants inside laboratories. The offered products have been fabricated by using superior grade poly propylene material. These are designed with advanced pipe holder, aluminum or other metal made arms, PP or acrylonitrile made dome and poly propylene made damper. The pivot joint of these products are useful for their easy movement. The utilization of corrosion proof materials has extended their service period. The steel plate made bracket of these Spot Extractor Systems are coated with epoxy powder.
It is suitable for removing airborne contaminants and keeps the work place safely from harmful fumes. Our range of Wall Mounted & Ceiling Mounted Extractor is appreciated for its high performance, durability, Easy installation, perfect finish & its excellent performance and also finds usage in laboratories, pharmaceutical unit and production environments.
|Pipe Holder||It made up from anti corrosive material and assembled with pivot joint theary that can revolve free and easy to move|
|Material||Made from Poly Proplene|
|Arms||Aluminium (Anodised) , PP (Poly Propylene ) ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene )|
|Dome||PP , PC , Acrylonitrile|
|Mtg. Bracket||Steel Plate with GI coated or with Epoxy powder coated|
Spot extractor have two series of extractor of 72mm
- Aluminum : It is used for evacuation of airborne contaminants
- Poly Propylene : It is used for evacuation of corrosive contaminants