This type of system is usually the preferred control method if:
- Air contaminants pose serious health risk
- Large amounts of dusts or fumes are generated
- Increased heating costs from ventilation in cold weather are a concern
- Emission sources are few in number
- Emission sources are near the workers’ breathing zones
In a general way, a local exhaust system operates similar to a household vacuum cleaner with the hose as close as possible to the place where dirt would be created.
- Air handling volume from 100 to 800 CFM
- Material of construction: MS + Powder coating, SS 304, SS 316
- Efficiency up to 99.9 %
- Adjustable fume extraction arm
- Portable, Easy installation and operation
- Easy maintenance
- Filters can be replaced easily
- Automatic start/stop sensorsfor ease of use and operational savings from reduced energy consumption (Optional)
- Easy on/off manualswitch when needed
- 3 stage filtration process including providing extremely high filtration efficiency
Drizgas Tech has designed a portable fume extractor to protect the operator’s breathing zone from harmful fume and particulate generated during a variety of applications involving chemical fumes and dust. We are the leading of manufacturer of portable fume extractor in India.
Portable fume extractors are available in a variety of sizes and air volume configurations and include casters, a portability handle, and a variety of source capture flexible extraction arms, self-supportive or python type. Accompanied by multiple high-quality filtration media, these systems are designed to work with a variety of applications where fume and particulate need to be captured and purified.
It has a triple-filter system
1) Pre-Filter: The large-size pad filter can filter large particles of dust
2) Middle Filter: It filters the bigger powders for prolonging the main filter’s life.
3) Main Filter: it includes HEPA (high efficiency) filter and gas filter. The HEPA cleans the gas and powders filtering from the pre-filter and then carry them to the gas filter, which with the carbon and other chemical combination, filters off the deleterious substance and then outputs the clean air.
- Laser Engraving Fume Extractors
- Laser Printing Fume Extractors
- Welding Fume Extractors
- Chemical Fume Extractors
- Paint Fume Extractors
- Solvent Fume Extractors
- Laboratory Fume Extractor
- Soldering Fume Extractors