Drizgas Tech has designed Dual stage scrubber to control odor. The first stage is wet scrubbing using scrubbing solution and the second stage is dry scrubbing using activated carbon. The system has dual tower design, with packing depth determined by odor composition and efficiency required. This engineering concept is the most efficient due to counter flow operation.
- When the odorous gas enters into wet scrubber, the odor causing components, e.g. H2S, will be removed by caustic solution. However, the trace amount of odor causing agents will still be present at outlet of wet scrubber.
- As second stage, it is required to filter using dry scrubber, acts as polishing section, which removes the same pollutants even in low concentration. So there will be no more odor presence at outlet.
- We have strong team of consultants and engineers having deep knowledge in design and commissioning of scrubber across various industries.
- Our Odor control scrubbers are guaranteed to reduce odors from onion and meat cooking processes.
The chemical compounds causing odor are as follows:
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Methyl mercaptan
- Dimethyl sulfide
- Carbon disulfide
- n-propyl mercaptan
Air Flow rate : 100 to 30,000 CFM
Efficiency : Up to 99.99 % capturing efficiency
MOC : Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC
Finish : Powder coated / Matt finish
Power supply : 3 Phase
Customization : Yes, customization available
- Chemical plants
- Petrochemical facilities
- Municipal waste treatment
- Asphalt manufacturing
- Food processing
- Paper processing
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Agitated thin film dryer vent
- Process emissions