- The most common dopants in ion implantation are arsenic, boron, and phosphorus, which account for roughly 95% of all ions implanted in silicon.
- Drizgas Tech is the manufacturer of metal etch scrubber in India. We have developed a scrubber to capture and treat fumes from metal etch process using adsorption technology.
- Drizgas Tech uses specialized carbon media to get high removal efficiency than the normal carbon media. The saturated carbon can easily disposed in non-hazardous landfills.
- The required contact time is very short and does not depend on the inlet concentration. When most of the material has reached, the carbon filter has to be replaced. This abatement method can be used for almost all processes used in the microelectronic industry. It does not required water and wastewater treatment.
Air flow rate : 50 to 500 CFM
Pollutant load : 1 ppm to 2000 ppm
Material of construction : MS + Powder coated, MS + Epoxy, SS 304, SS 316
Construction : Heavy gauge, fully welded
Removal efficiency : Up to 99.99 %
Ion implantation is now the most important doping technique for semiconductor devices. Ion implanters have changed from complicated experimental equipment to computer-controlled, automated machines. Semiconductor fabricators are increasingly expecting ion implanters to contiually operate at high production efficiencies, with a minimum of initial set up and testing prior to entering a production regime. These potential exposures can result from a variety of activities including source housing and resolving housing scrubbing, as well as cryo and diffusion pump maintenance, or other activities. These potential exposures are not necessarily predictable based on frequency of maintenance or on the specific activities performed. The highest potential exposure measured was approximately eight times the OSHA PEL for arsenic.
- Easy filter change
- Faster installation time
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Sized system process fans
- Pollutant specific carbon filter
- Portable /Customized as per client’s requirement
- No water requirement
- No ETP requirement
- Lower pressure drop
- Pollutant specific