- Can handle air flow rate from 100 to 100,000 CFM
- Removal method is Absorption / Chemisorption
- Material of Construction: PP, FRP, PP+FRP, MS+FRP, SS 304, SS 316
- High efficiency Tellerette®Tower Packing removes soluble/reactive gases, solid particulate and liquid droplets down to 7 microns
- Lower shell serves as integral sump for recycle of liquid
- Spray nozzles accessible from top of unit
- Entrainment separators prevent liquid carryover
- Special multi-bed packing designs accommodate different scrubbing solutions for removal of multiple contaminants
- Efficiency up to 99 %
- Reduces pollution and follow the compliance of the Pollution Control Board.
- Easy operation so trained operator is not required.
Waste Incinerator wet scrubber
- Waste incinerator scrubbers can handle the most challenging emissions requirements –sub-micron particulate, heavy metals, and acid gases.
- The scrubbers are custom designed to meet specific emissions requirements for new and existing sources at the lowest operating cost.
- Depending on the application, the appropriate industrial waste scrubber will include one or more of the following components: quencher, condenser/absorber, Venturi scrubber and entrainment separator.
- The waste incinerator scrubbers remove greater than 99% of the particulate matter in process gas streams at low pressure drop.
- Drizgas Tech is one of leading manufacturer of waste incinerator wet scrubber in India. We provide highly efficient, top-quality scrubber systembuilt around your precise requirements.
- Flue-gas desulfurization(FGD) is a set of technologies used to remove sulfur dioxide (SO from exhaust flue gases of fossil-fuel power plants, and from the emissions of other sulfur oxide emitting processes such as waste incineration.
- Packed-bed scrubbers consist of a chamber containing layers of variously shaped packing material, such as Pall rings, Raschig rings or Berl saddles that provide a large surface area for liquid-gas contact.
- The packing is held in place by wire mesh retainers and supported by a plate near the bottom of the scrubber. Scrubbing liquid is evenly introduced above the packing and flows down through the bed.
- The liquid coats the packing and establishes a thin film. The pollutant to be absorbed must be soluble in the fluid. In vertical packed bed scrubber, the gas stream flows up the chamber (countercurrent to the liquid).
- Physical absorption depends on properties of the gas stream and liquid solvent, such as density and viscosity, as well as specific characteristics of the pollutants in the gas (e.g., diffusivity, equilibrium solubility). These properties are temperature dependent, and lower temperatures generally favor absorption of gases by the solvent.
Our wet scrubber is effective for high-temperature furnace and incinerator
- Rotary kilns
- Waste-fired boilers
- VOC oxidizers
- Biomass grate furnaces
- Refractory furnaces
- Catalytic combustion furnaces
- Direct flame gas incinerators
- Hazardous waste incinerators
- Sludge incinerators
- Fluidized bed furnaces
- Multiple hearth furnaces
- Fume oxidizers
- Liquid injection incinerators