- Can handle air flow rate from 100 to 100,000 CFM
- Removal method is Absorption / Chemisorption
- Material of Construction: PP, FRP, PP+FRP, MS+FRP, SS 304, SS 316
- High efficiency Tellerette®Tower Packing removes soluble/reactive gases, solid particulate and liquid droplets down to 7 microns
- Lower shell serves as integral sump for recycle of liquid
- Spray nozzles accessible from top of unit
- Entrainment separators prevent liquid carryover
- Special multi-bed packing designs accommodate different scrubbing solutions for removal of multiple contaminants
- Efficiency up to 99 %
Advantages of Foundry exhaust scrubber
- Reduces pollution and follow the compliance of the Pollution Control Board.
- Easy operation so trained operator is not required.
Foundry exhaust scrubber
- An exhaust gas washer will be often used if the generated gases cannot be effectively treated with a thermal post combustion system or with a torch. To clean, detox or decontaminate the exhaust gas stream a liquid us used to wash or neutralize unwanted pollutants.
- The scrubber can be adapted to the process by designing its liquid distribution and contact area and by selecting the most suitable washing liquid. Liquids may simply be water or special reagents or even suspensions to successfully remove unwanted gases, liquids or particles from the exhaust gas.
- Drizgas Tech is one of leading manufacturer of Foundry exhaust wet scrubber in India. We provide highly efficient, top-quality Scrubber systembuilt around your precise requirements.
- Gas scrubbing plants for process and environmental technology. We specialize in jet and Venturi scrubbers which are used with a high success rate in the field of process and environmental technology for cleaning and de-dusting discharge air, absorbing noxious gaseous substances, separating aerosols and cooling gases.
- We offer a series of standard scrubber types, which can also be combined depending on the application: Jet scrubbers types I and II Hot gas scrubbers (Quench) / flue gas scrubbers Packing towers Venturi scrubbers Capacity ranges from 0.05 m3 /h up to approx. 100,000 m3 /h gas throughput with exhaust gas temperatures of up to 1,300 °C.
- Jet scrubbers are particularly suitable for use with ex – plosive gas mixtures and heavily dust-laden and highly corrosive gases. They can also be conveniently installed into existing plants at a later date.
- The quench head is positioned directly in front of the jet scrubber. The hot discharge gas is cooled down to substantially lower temperatures than 100 ºC by spraying in scrubbing liquid before the noxious substances are absorbed in the jet scrubber and rough separation of the dust possibly takes place.
- The gas and the liquid phase are separated in the centrifugal separator which is arranged downstream. Tower packing, which guarantees the cleaning of exhaust gases down to emission limits, is usually incorporated in the separator. A droplet separator prevents the entrainment of scrubbing liquid.
- The plants are designed to reduce halogen and halogen hydrogen and sulphur compositions down to the required exhaust gas limits. In the process a light alkaline scrubbing solvent is circulated. If the hydrochloric acid concentrations in the flue gas are very high, the plant can also be designed to include HCl recovery. These plants can also be easily extended with Venturi scrubbers for fine dust or aerosol separation, catalytic plants for the removal of nitrogen and active carbon adsorbers for the separation of heavy metals.
- Additional packing or trays are installed into the scrubber’s separator as counter-flow columns for fine cleaning. Depending on the particular application, jet scrubbers can also be designed with several effects or combined with Venturi scrubbers or aerosol separators.
- Pure water, diluted acids or caustic solutions are used as scrubbing medium. As a result, the scrubbers are very well suited to the absorption of halogens (F2 , Cl2 , Br2 , J2 ), halogen-hydrogen (HF, HCl, HBr, HJ), sulphur compo – sitions (SO2 , SO3 , H2S), ammonia (NH3) together with low molecular alcohols, carbon acids and amines).
- If the exhaust gas contains a sufficient concentration of only one noxious substance, there is the possibility of recovering this from the exhaust gas: Hydrochloric acid recovery Production of ammonia solution Production of sodium hydrogen sulphite Production of chlorine bleaching Depending on the strength of the chemicals, the plants can be supplied in metallic material, coated steel, thermo – plast or fibre-glass reinforced plastic.
- Air flow rate of exhaust gas
- Velocity across the column
- Pollutant concentration in the gas
- Solubility of pollutants in solvent/water
- Reaction rate
- Liquid to Gas (L/G) ratio
- HTU (Height of Transfer Unit)
- Packing material size, shape and type
- Packing depth
- Gas temperature