Type of Technology
- Emergency Chlorine Scrubber Systems are designed to contain and treat accidental releases of chlorine gas.
- Systems are offered to treat up to 3 tons of chlorine gas.
- The Drizgas wet emergency chlorine scrubber is a three-stage single-pass chemical absorption system with very high efficiency horizontal packed bed sections.
- An induced draft fan pulls the chlorine gas through the scrubber, where it contacts a recirculation caustic solution.
- The scrubber system is factory pre-assembled, complete with induced draft fan, recirculation pump, instrumentation and controls.
- Relatively compact
- Very high disposal output
- Can be built modular, multi-stage systems
- Factory-assembled for easy installation
- Proven in independent testing under a catastrophic one-ton gas release
- Compact, low profile enables indoor installations
- FRP construction for strength and corrosion resistance
- Integral secondary containment
- Heat trace and insulation
- Designed to contain and treat up to eight 150-lb chlorine cylinders
- Minimum maintenance at remote, unmanned locations
Vapor Phase Odor Control