- Can handle air flow rate from 100 to 30,000 CFM
- Removal method is Absorption / Chemisorption
- Material of Construction: PP, FRP, PP+FRP, MS+FRP, SS 304, SS 316
- High efficiency Tellerette®Tower Packing removes soluble/reactive gases, solid particulate and liquid droplets down to 7 microns
- Lower shell serves as integral sump for recycle of liquid
- Spray nozzles accessible from top of unit
- Entrainment separators prevent liquid carryover
- Special multi-bed packing designs accommodate different scrubbing solutions for removal of multiple contaminants
- Efficiency up to 99 %
Caustic fume scrubber
- In most cases, chemicals stored in polyethylene tanks require venting. In some instances, the harmful fumes emitted from the chemicals cannot be directly released to the atmosphere.
- In order to reduce the harmful fumes before they evacuate the system and to control air pollution, fume scrubbers are installed.
- Caustic fume scrubbers remove or neutralize the harmful substances emitted from combustion or the storage of chemicals.
- It works by contacting the target compounds with a scrubbing solution. Often, the solution is simply water, but can be a reagent to address specific chemicals.
- Some of the chemicals that can be vented from tanks are hydrochloric acid, and acetic acid. When storing these types of chemicals, it’s important to construct a system that address venting needs by installing a compatible scrubber.
- Drizgas Tech offers a cost-effective caustic fume scrubber system and we are the one of the leading manufacturer of caustic fume scrubber in India. The system introduces water or a specific scrubbing solution through a submerged plenum. The fumes percolate up and through the scrubbing solution, then vent out of the top of the scrubber system.
- If your applications need caustic fume scrubber or you are not sure, please contact us for more detailed information.
- Continuous pH monitoring system for scrubbing liquid
- Dosing system for adjusting pH
- PLC operated control panel
- SCADA system
- NaOH fume Scrubbing
- Solvent vapor scrubbing
- Inorganic chemical scrubbing
- Plating industries scrubbing