- Air flow rate from 100 to 300 CFM
- High efficiency filtration
- Removal efficiency of 99.9 %
- Compact design
- Low noise
- Extraction arm
- Flexible hose
- Mounting fixture
- Custom hood
- Filter choking alarm indication
- Brazing fumes are hazardous to human health. There are a range of well documented illnesses associated with exposure to these fumes. These include Copper/ Metal Fume Fever, Lung Disease and more. So it required to control exposure to these hazards.
- These applications can also contain Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Nickel, and Beryllium compounds which have been shown to be carcinogenic to humans which can lead to lung tumors.
- Our range of Fume Extractors are fully HSE compliant for handling these dangerous hazards.
How can I reduce my exposure to brazing fumes?
Installation of soldering fume extractor, which works in two steps
1) Source capturing