Features and Highlights
- Air handling volume of 50 CFM
- Material of construction: MS + Powder coating, SS 304, SS 316
- Efficiency up to 99.9 %
- Compact design
- Low noise
- Chemical fumes
- Solvent fumes
- Drizgas Tech developed a small fume extractor that can able to capture low volume of fumes coming from soldering, brazing etc.
- This fume extractor is compact and efficient source-capture systems designed to protect the operator’s breathing zone from harmful fume and particulate generated during a variety of applications, by sitting atop a table or workbench in close proximity to the application being performed.
- It is used to eliminate airborne contaminants inside laboratories. It has an extraction fan which capture the fumes and pass to activated carbon filter, whereas the harmful fumes are captured.
How can I reduce my exposure to soldering fumes?
Installation of soldering fume extractor, which works in two steps
1) Source capturing