In most cases, chemicals stored in polyethylene tanks require venting. In some instances, the harmful fumes emitted from the chemicals cannot be directly released to the atmosphere. In order to reduce the harmful fumes before they evacuate the system and to control air pollution, fume scrubbers are installed.
- Can handle air flow rate from 100 to 30,000 CFM
- Removal method is Absorption / Chemisorption
- Material of Construction: PP, FRP, PP+FRP, MS+FRP, SS 304, SS 316
- High efficiency Tellerette®Tower Packing removes soluble/reactive gases, solid particulate and liquid droplets down to 7 microns
- Lower shell serves as integral sump for recycle of liquid
- Spray nozzles accessible from top of unit
- Entrainment separators prevent liquid carryover
- Special multi-bed packing designs accommodate different scrubbing solutions for removal of multiple contaminants
- Efficiency up to 99 %
- Continuous pH monitoring system for scrubbing liquid
- Dosing system for adjusting pH
- PLC operated control panel
- SCADA system
Typical scrubber applications
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||Lime (CaO)||pH|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||pH|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||Caustic (10-15 %)||Conductivity|
|Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl)||Conductivity, ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential)|
|Hydrogen Chloride||Caustic (10-15 %)||Conductivity|
|Chlorine||Caustic (10-15 %)||Conductivity|
Acid fume scrubbers remove or neutralize the harmful substances emitted from combustion or the storage of chemicals.
It works by contacting the target compounds with a scrubbing solution. Often, the solution is simply water, but can be a reagent to address specific chemicals. Some of the chemicals that can be vented from tanks are hydrochloric acid, ammonia, and acetic acid. When storing these types of chemicals, it’s important to construct a system that address venting needs by installing a compatible scrubber.
Drizgas Tech offers a cost-effective acid fume scrubber system and we are the one of the leading manufacturer of Acid fume scrubber in India. The system introduces water or a specific scrubbing solution through a submerged plenum. The fumes percolate up and through the scrubbing solution, then vent out of the top of the scrubber system.
If your applications need acid fume scrubber or you are not sure, please contact us for more detailed information.
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) scrubbing
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Scrubbing
- Hydrochloric acid vapor (HCI) scrubbing
- Chlorine (Cl2) gas scrubbing
- Nitric Acid (HNO3) Fume scrubbing
- Ammonia (NH3) scrubbing
- Solvent vapor scrubbing
- Methanol (CH3OH) vapour scrubbing
- Ethylene oxide scrubbing
- NOx Scrubbing system
- Boiler Exhaust flue gas scrubbing